Difficulties come and go – it’s the way of life. However, I can’t deny the fact that I’m in a good place and I can’t complain (well, that too, is inevitable).
I’m going through some changes in my life; health, lifestyle and career. Mind you all in a positive direction. Looking back, there is no doubt that I’ve changed as a person, woman, mother and wife. I’ve come a long way from where I was a year ago. I guess I can say that I’m grateful for my difficulties, stress and turmoil. Why? For the reason that they’ve forced and opened my eyes to react. I’m now in a place where I know what I want and what I don’t want. A great starting point, don’t you think?!
So how am I going to succeed in 2016?! Well, here is what I’ve learned and experienced:
– Know what you want. It’s pretty obvious; if you’re going to chase something, know what it is exactly you’re chasing. Right?
– Have a vision. Now you know what you want, now visualize it – in every possibleangle. Basically see it in your mind/thoughts. This one, is pretty fun and has a motivational effect. Tip: Vision board. (I have a mental board which works too).
To a dreamer imagination is infinite.
– Make a plan. A list even. What needs to be done and how? Do you have what it takes? Do you have the right tools to succeed? Break it all down.
– Create big and small goals –for progress and motivation. Your goals will help you stay on track. Remember, keep them realistic but optimistic.
– Stay positive. Do not underestimate the power of positive thinking. You become your thoughts, therefore, keep them clean and positive.
– Believe in yourself. Isn’t this pretty obvious? But it’s crucial. This along with staying positive can make wonders.
Motivation lies in believing in your own abilities and the task in hand.
– Failure is inevitable. Keep it in mind – don’t obsess over it though. However, it will come and you’ll be surprised every time. But when it does (when you fail), pick yourself up and start again – this time one lesson/experience richer. At least you know what’s not working?!
– Live! Yeah, I know – how cliché. But it’s essential. Live in the moment. Live with love. Live in gratitude. Live it up!
The journey still continues… Thank you for being a part of it!